Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Barnyard Pool


Well, as the social director of the barnyard, I've decided we're going to have a pool as to when Meg will finally have her babies. Winner gets first choice of where to sleep in the barn for the next week. It hasn't gone as well as I'd hoped.

Meg wants to get in the pool for next Tuesday, but I won't let her be in the pool. She is the pool.

I tried convincing her daughter Jilly to vote for today. I thought Meg might help her daughter out and make her the winner. I'd like to get this done with because our human is cranky without her sleep. Silly Jilly refuses. She just wants her mom back, and she doesn't want any little brother or sister.

Stormy and Litha jointly picked tomorrow. Finally, some cooperation.

Scarlet says she isn't participating because she wants extra corn for the prize.

Minnie doesn't want to vote because she says she's big enough and tough enough that she can already sleep where she wants. She doesn't care.

Betty Lou doesn't believe Meg is pregnant at all. She says she's just fat because she chases everyone away from the food and eats it all herself.

Jack wants to vote, and I quote, "Oh, I know! I know!" I won't let him in the pool because he has inside information (as the father). Besides, he can't claim the prize because he's not in the barnyard with us any more.

Of course, my daughters are wonderful. Pebbles chose today; Joe took Tuesday.

Mabel is complaining that it isn't fair. She wants today too, but there's no way she will share the prize with Pebbles.

Oh, I give up! Somebody else can have the job of Barnyard Social Director. I just hope she has the kids soon so our human will quit being grumpy!

3 comments:

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

Hello Millie?! Thanks for stopping by my blog...it was nice to see you there! I certainly don't envy your Mom as she and the family wait for you to...deliver. Millies Mom...I hope things go well with the arrival of your new additions to the family...hope you'll post pictures of the babies ASAP. In the meantime...I hope you get some sleep! Please drop by the farm again..I'd love to see you. Take care.... Maura :)

Millie said...

Thanks. You can see more baby pictures at my human's blog--www.edenhills.blog.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Millie,
Meg looks a lot like my Annie who just had twins. I would have thought at least triples as big as she was.

Good luck Meg!
Have a great day.
Pam