Oh those people are killing me. First, my drinking fountain is turned off. It hasn't had water for several days. Granted my human brings buckets of nice, clean, cold water for us to drink, but I like things to stay the same. I like knowing where my drink is at, not having to look around for the buckets. Next, they brought in this huge noisy machine. We all just spent the day standing as far away from it as we could get. Then it was quiet for a day or so, but it started up again. It went on all day long! I thought they were trying to dig a moat for us to drink from since they took out the fountain. Just when they got down to some water, they filled it back in. They just filled the moat up with the dirt. Now its a mess. There is mud everywhere. Those silly kids, Marley and Sally, were playing in the mud--not me. I don't like the mud squishing between my toes. And I still don't have a fountain. I wonder what they could be thinking? She should know goats don't like change, and we don't like mud.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Goats, Change, and Mud
Oh those people are killing me. First, my drinking fountain is turned off. It hasn't had water for several days. Granted my human brings buckets of nice, clean, cold water for us to drink, but I like things to stay the same. I like knowing where my drink is at, not having to look around for the buckets. Next, they brought in this huge noisy machine. We all just spent the day standing as far away from it as we could get. Then it was quiet for a day or so, but it started up again. It went on all day long! I thought they were trying to dig a moat for us to drink from since they took out the fountain. Just when they got down to some water, they filled it back in. They just filled the moat up with the dirt. Now its a mess. There is mud everywhere. Those silly kids, Marley and Sally, were playing in the mud--not me. I don't like the mud squishing between my toes. And I still don't have a fountain. I wonder what they could be thinking? She should know goats don't like change, and we don't like mud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment