Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Exploding Goats


Oh my, oh my, those girls are getting huge. I must say Lily looks like she has two kids on one side and one on the other. I guess she could have triplets. After all she is one of the fifteen triplets her show-off mother has had. Her daughter Dolly looks like a round dalmation, with her black spotted white coat. I hate to admit it, but Dolly will make me a great-grananny. Cutie is actually looking pretty good. She doesn't look miserable huge like she did the last time she had babies. Her girl Pam still doesn't look too big either. I bet she only has one. Meg is still naughty even though she is huge. She could still beat up Minnie in their fight last week (I don't know what Minnie was thinking!). I must say, even though I might be a bit prejudice, my girl Pebbles looks awesome! She handles pregnancy quite well.
Muffin is as round as round can be. But she's not due until June. She's just fat and likes food.
I think the rest of us should start a barnyard pool on who will give birth first or how many kids will be born over spring break. I'd bet a pan of corn. No, only if I win. Hmmm. I'm betting Pebbles is first and there will be 11 kids born next week!
I am excited to have kids coming again. It definitely means spring and green grass will be following soon!

No comments: