My girl Joe certainly enjoys life. She is smiley and sweet and good natured. I think she gets it from her mama.

All the kids (except Meg's brand new ones) are out running around the barnyard now. Big Red hasn't quite got the hang of the water bucket.

We have a newbie in the barnyard. I guess he's not new to the farm, but he just joined us out here in the barnyard. Our human threw a rooster out of the chicken coop/pen yelling like a maniac that she hoped he was eaten by a raccoon. I'm guessing he's not very nice to her or the other chickens. Joy--now we get to put up with him.
2 comments:
What beautiful goaties you all are ! I love your long horns and you have such pretty babies!
Thank you. We do enjoy our horns! It makes it so much easier to scratch our backs.
Post a Comment