I was reminded that I am not starving. That made me start ruminating.
If you haven't been here very much, you might not realize that I was sick last spring. I was very skinny and starved and sick.
| Last May |
I know. I looked bad. How do I look now?
I guess I should be thankful that I'm healthy instead of complaining.
Still, is it too much to ask for a nice fresh cedar tree?
See, a bit of hay doesn't seem too unreasonable does it?
Linking to Farmgirl Friday and Thankful Thursday.
7 comments:
What a sweet little face!
Thanks for linking up to Thankful Thursday :)
Oh, my. I knew you had been sick, but you really looked it, didn't you! Glad you are looking so much better, now. And yes, a little extra treat wouldn't be a bad thing...
I knew you were sick, Millie, but I guess I didn't realize quite how bad it was! You look so much healthier now...the human really should give you some treats, just because! :)
Millie, you're looking fat and sassy!
Maybe your human will get some cedar after Christmas when they are done with their trees in the lots. Do you like pine?
Millie, you are looking so healthy and happy. I think you deserve some hay
Goodness Millie, I'm not sure we really realized just how sick you were! I'm so, so glad you are looking healthy now!
You look really good now, Millie! I was so worried when you were sick. Maybe your lady will give you some fresh tree-t when she gets home from work!
Post a Comment