Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day

I hope all you humans enjoyed Thanksgiving Day (at least those of you in the United States) and remembered to give your goats lots of apple treats (unlike some human here).


Yes, I know Naughty Rooster Boy isn't a turkey, but he's the closest we come, and turkey is nicer than some things he gets called.

5 comments:

brokenteepee said...

thank you for all of the joy you bring to my days

Sharon said...

Happy Turkey Day to you! (Sorry about the apples)

Candy C. said...

Hope you get some belated apples Millie!

Dreaming said...

At least he isn't in the stew pot! Happy, indeed!

Kateri said...

Oops! Didn't realize Thanksgiving means lots of apple treats. I guess this human messed up, too. :( I will have to make up for that tomorrow. Happy thanksgiving to all you in the barnyard, despite not getting the apples...