Okay, so we just know that Vixen has a harder horn than Opal, but still...
The vets came and fixed her up.
See, she's just fat and sassy again. But look at Lotus.
She's just about as bad.
It's broken completely off on the hard outer horn, but the soft membrane around the blood well hasn't broken yet.
She's doing all she can to change that.
Goofy mini-goats.
Bet she doesn't like the visit to the vet's office to get that fixed...


10 comments:
They need to be careful, that looks ouchy.....
My Nubian buck Andy just broke off his scur that was about four inches long fighting with my Nigerian Gerry. Same story, roles reversed here! :D
Also, my Nigerian Miss Moon is super wide like Opal. Everyone is always asking if she's pregnant. Apparently she is just 'well sprung.'
OUCH!!!!
Ouch. :(
Oh noes! That looks ouchy! It must have been some battle.
Oh dear, I didn't do a very good job of goat parenting. :( I didn't teach them to respect their elders, erm....their largers? Despite the injury, Opal sure looks like she's put on her winter coat and stuffing! I don't suppose they'll learn from this experience either. Sigh.
Silly Opal! I would have been so freaked out about that.
Dang, that looks serious!!
I bet that really hurts... Hope the vet has them fixed up in a jiffy.
Egads!
I would have been soooo frantic!
Glad that it worked out with some minor treatment, but I guess goats have short memories (and now, short horns!) and will do it again..... *sigh*
Laughed my self sill over the rear view goat! lol Those wee, stubby legs crack me up! :)
Post a Comment