Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Playing Horns

My human aka technical assistant finally figured out how to take a video and get it on the computer, so I'm trying a video today.


I hope this works and you can see me playing my horns.  You can also check it out HERE if that doesn't work.

Let me know if it works and if you'd like to see more videos or not.  Myson has one he'd like to share if you want to see it.


6 comments:

Madelyn Gerhart said...

I would love to see more Millie!!

Tracy said...

It works perfectly, and I would LOVE to see more videos! :D

Tracy said...

I forgot to say how happy you looked in the sunshine Millie. Wish I could give you a cuddle!

Sharon said...

You were playing with no extra effort, Millie. Fun post!

brokenteepee said...

You've got rhythm Millie.
I would love to see more videos. And I know how much of a pain they are....

Candy C. said...

Great video, you look very happy there in the sun Millie! I would love to see Myson's video too! :)