I'm maaing my two cents worth to help out.
| Me maaing for peace |
| Penny |
| Pistol, Coral and Clover |
We're all maaing for peace. Be sure to check out the Happy Goats as they maa for peace.
Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
| Me maaing for peace |
| Penny |
| Pistol, Coral and Clover |
6 comments:
I will maaa for peace too. Not a goat but that never hurt.
Oooooh, synchronized maaaaaing. You goats are sure to bring Peace.
Maaaaaaaa!
In solidarity,
Peace.
Mim and Darla
xoxoxox
Maa maa for peace,maa maaa for peace..I think there may be a song in that somewhere!
You are a very wise goat too Millie! I'm glad you are all maaaing for peace with Pricilla!
Sorry to arrive so late here, but here I am at last :-)
Maaaaa!
I'll put a link to your peace post in the blog "Peace Bloggers Unite" later
Peace to you and yours
Post a Comment