Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, November 10, 2012

I've Still Got It

I might not be a kid anymore, but I've still got it.





Even the human knows I've still got it.  She said I'm hot in heat!

6 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Be careful Millie - we don't want you to have trouble like you did last year

Madelyn Gerhart said...

Millie! I think the human wanted Bambie to be your last kid, yes? Marley can't cause trouble, (luckily) but STAY AWAY FROM BOERIS!!!!!!

Sharon said...

Oh, Millie, you really don't want to go there! Stay away from Boeris, please! Control yourself!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Tell me about it, Stud............
;)

Love is in the air! Oh wait...that's Boeris..........! :P

bahahahahahahah!

Dreaming said...

:))
Love it!

Candy C. said...

Yep, Millie, you've still got it! Just don't get "it" this year okay? We don't want you having any more kids!!