Or is it someone?
There she goes! What is she after?
Bob cat!
Run, Bob. Run!
Naughty Norma Jean!
| "Oh, yeah. I'm bad." |
| "I showed that cat who's boss around here." |
Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
| "Oh, yeah. I'm bad." |
| "I showed that cat who's boss around here." |
9 comments:
She looks like she is the boss around there! Bob is lucky to get away! I'm sure she just wanted to play! She just wants to look tough at the same time!
Madelyn & SANDY OSBOER <3
OMG, never saw anything like that!
Yes, that be's naughty!
Silly cow
Poor Bob Cat!! I love the look on Norma Jean's face at the end! :)
Isn't Norma Jean getting a bit big to still have a mikly face?
She'll probably be weaned in a couple of weeks. :-) She and Maxine both seem to think there's nothing wrong with her still nursing.
I do always hate the weaning time--the heart-wrenching cries, the sorrow...but we all have to grow up sometime, I guess. Before too long Norma Jean could provide a mikly face for her own babies!
She looks so healthy and glossy! What a pretty girl! I'm glad she's not around here to chase ME!
hahahaah!
That'll learn 'im! :D
Post a Comment