After being stuck in the barn all day yesterday, it was nice to go outside and browse in the pasture today.
Cutie still comes with us every time we go out to pasture, but her arthritic hips do slow her down. I feel lucky that I don't have that problem.
The kids are getting big. They are almost as big as Lotus.
Horton is certainly a mama's boy. He's glued right to Cinnamon.
Buck spends half his browsing time maaing for Vixen and begging for a quick drink. He's getting a bit big for that, I think.
We had such a beautiful day after the rain!
I'm happy we have such a great place to browse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You are looking well Millie! Those kids sure do grow fast.
You all look so content,it is a wonderful sight!
You sure do.
Tell Cutie I can empathize
i bet it was nice!
Maybe you will have a couple more days of good browsing weather.
Looks like everyone is quite content.
How contented you all look!
It's much nicer to be outside than cooped up in the barn!
We did have such a beautiful day... Perfect for browsing... SANDY OSBOER<3
Post a Comment