Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Me's a Tree Climber

Me's has fun in pasture.  Me's likes to climb on trees and jumps off!











Me be's gooderest at it!

7 comments:

Melodie said...

You are gooderest! You are the king of the mountain..err..tree!

Sharon said...

That looked a little scary to me!

You sure are nimble!

brokenteepee said...

I think you be a tree eater too!

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Myson gets the gold! Look at that perfect landing--tail curved up, no extra hop--amazing!

Candy C. said...

Wheeee!! :)

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Myson, your performance as a Shakespearean goat was so marvelous. Thank heavens it is documented as I have been able to revisit the production several times and enjoy it over and over. I've been thinking--might you consider reenacting some John Wayne roles? I think cowboy acting is right up your alley.

Myson said...

Me's never been a cowboy goat. Me's thinkin' bouts it!