What a place to take a nap. You must spend a lot of time looking for these little ones to bring them up at night. They are so mischievous. Thanks for sharing.
I was just going to say "Silly Sandy", and then you said it first, Myson! I'm glad you don't dig holes when you're laying in the shade under the spreader, like my dogs do!
Joani~honestly the goats are very much homebodies. Now that the kids are a bit older, I don't have to do anything or check on anyone. They come back up to the barnyard about dusk. I do love that about the goats.
8 comments:
What a place to take a nap. You must spend a lot of time looking for these little ones to bring them up at night. They are so mischievous. Thanks for sharing.
Myson, you are a sweetheart!!
I was just going to say "Silly Sandy", and then you said it first, Myson! I'm glad you don't dig holes when you're laying in the shade under the spreader, like my dogs do!
LOL! That's just too cute!
Joani~honestly the goats are very much homebodies. Now that the kids are a bit older, I don't have to do anything or check on anyone. They come back up to the barnyard about dusk. I do love that about the goats.
Eeee! What a place for a nap! Tee hee.
You kids find the durndest places for your naps! :)
You are smart Myson. Sandy is...a loner?
I'm glad you are keeping cool
Post a Comment