Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, August 17, 2012

John Wayne to the Rescue: The Conclusion

Our hero was locked in a gun battle with Big Bad Bud.


Suddenly, Big Bad Bud put his head down in shame.


He called out, "Don't shoot me.  Please, I just couldn't resist the yummy corn.


Here, you can take it back to Flower.  I promise I'll never steal again."


Being a grand hero, John Wayne took the corn and returned to Flower.


She was very happy to see her corn.


"My hero."


Then John Wayne tipped his hat and browsed his way back to the open trail.






Of course, he returned home to his loyal human for some snuzzling.

The end.

9 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Of course he did! That's what all heroes do!

Candy C. said...

I just LOVE a story with a happy ending! :)
I think Bud was cast against type...

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Oh......such a Happy Ending! *sniff*

And honey....you look soooooo beautiful!

(I didn't want it to end!)

xo

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Hay!

You're a Secret Garbite, aren't you........?

;)

The Human said...

I used to be a garbite until I got bad feet (can't wear the appropriate shoes now) and no time. Dresses are practical in the barnyard either. :-)

Sharon said...

Cute little story.

Love the dress! I couldn't pull it off! (Or put it on either) ;-)

Melodie said...

A happy ending,just the way it should be!

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Applause! Applause! Applause! What an excellent play. The drama! The beauty of Miss Flower(ooh, aaah)! The dastardly Big Bad Bud (booooooooooooo)! The confident, brave hero (he's so handsome)! Perfect casting and exquisite costuming. Ozarks Goat Girl gives this play 2 thumbs up and hopes there will be more plays in the future.

Claire MW said...

Oh Myson, you're so brave and heroic! I bet all the goats love you for bringing back the corn! What a great story! :)