Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Giving Credits

We's has a greatest John Wayne story for yous, but first me's gots to introduce the characters and gives credit where credits due.

Cast


Myson Osboer as John Wayne (That be's me.  Me's the STAR!)


Bud Osboer as Bid Bad Bud


Flower Osboer as Flower


Cinnamon Blackboer as Cinnamon Oakley


Cookie Blackboer as Calamity Cookie


Lotus Moxon as the cook Hop Sing


Special Guest Appearance by the Human as herself

Credits

We's wants to thanks those other humans that helps us.  First, Thanks to Miss Jen for the hats.  The be tastiest funnest.


Thanks to Grandpa Buck for the single shot rifle.  He gots it when he was just 16-years-old.  That be's a long, long time ago.  And thanks to the Nephew for letting us use Grandpa Buck's single shot.


Thanks the to human's maaa for making her costume and Flower's bonnet.  The human said the last time she weared that dress, she be'd 15-year-old.  That be's a long, long time ago too.

Oh yea, the human's maa helps wif the photos too.  She be's reallllly helpful.


'Cept here.  Hers being meanerst and nots letting me eats a hosta.

Tomorrow, we starts our story!

8 comments:

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Wee heee! I don't think I'd let Lotus cook! She's going to want to eat it all! Can't wait for the story! Myson...your lady looks beautiful in that red dress!!

brokenteepee said...

I can't wait. I'm going to pop some corn!

Mary said...

funny goats with hats...cute. I have become your newest follower and I invited my renae@simplesequins.com, my sister.

Myson said...

Me's likes followers. Me's gets lots of 'tention thats way. Thanks.

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! The cast of characters is absolutely stellar! The costuming--superb! This show is gonna be GREAT!!! I am also wowed by the fact that your lady wore that red dress when she was
15. I can't fit into the clothes I wore last May for heavens sake!

Sharon said...

Everyone looks so neat, the human too!

Candy C. said...

What fun this will be and I still have a little popcorn from the Human's store! :)
Myson, tell Miss Teresa that her dress is LOVELY and I am also impressed that she wore it "a few years ago"!!

Texan said...

Wow what a all star cast!