I looked into the other side of the barnyard, and I couldn't believe my eyes.
I wasn't the only one who was surprised by what we saw.
What was it?
Vinnie in a coat!
Really, we just couldn't figure out why she was wearing a coat.
Tomorrow, I'll tell you more about Vinnie and her plaid red buffalo coat.
9 comments:
That last picture says it all. "What the hay???" She looks adorable, even if she does have slightly uneven sleeves! Hee hee!
Didn't you all hear? Lumber Jack is all the rage in goatie fashion this winter!
She does look stylin'. I think I want one. It's been a weird winter here and my underfur can't keep up
lol boooootiful :)
Oh, my gosh, she is so cute in her red plaid coat. Hope you don't mind, I shared this post on my blog's face book page...cause it is just so adorable!
I'm flattered, Kateri. Thanks.
She looks really happy in her coat!
All the other goats are certainly giving Vinnie "the once over!" I'm looking forward to hearing why she is wearing such a stylish coat!
I love following your blog and seeing your Kids!
Also to let you and your followers know I am having a give away:
http://theredeemedgardener.blogspot.com/2012/02/veggie-seed-give-away.html
Post a Comment