Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
I guess you could play Bridge. ;-)
I am in complete agreement!
How clever you are! It is indeed YUCKY!
Sounds like a good plan. Enjoy!
I hope you goaties do not get cranky and start fighting being cooped up and bored all day!
Cute picture. No fences for them to jump over? ;-) have a great weekend.
We had rain pretty much all day yesterday and more expected today with some possible snow. The goaties here are definitely NOT happy!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I guess you could play Bridge. ;-)
I am in complete agreement!
How clever you are! It is indeed YUCKY!
Sounds like a good plan. Enjoy!
I hope you goaties do not get cranky and start fighting being cooped up and bored all day!
Cute picture. No fences for them to jump over? ;-) have a great weekend.
We had rain pretty much all day yesterday and more expected today with some possible snow. The goaties here are definitely NOT happy!!
Post a Comment