Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, December 19, 2011

My Grandkid

Cinnamon is my grandkid. She's one of Pebbles' triplets from last March.

I think she's growing up to be quite a lovely young lady.

I'm sure she gets that attitude from her buck's side of the family.

10 comments:

charlotte's menagerie said...

Cinnamon is so lovely.

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Cinnamon, I love you!!!

brokenteepee said...

She looks quite lovely with her golden bow and raspberry.

Unknown said...

That second shot leads me to agreeing that Miss Cinnamon can be quite a bag of spice, for sure!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Snuzzle, snuzzle, snuzzle.......

A lovely display of *goature*!

(especially in that second shot!)

Mary said...

What a pose! Love the bow ♥

Sharon said...

Adorable with the bow!

Candy C. said...

A beauty with a 'tude! :)

trump said...

Merry Christmas to you and your readers, I'm just stopping by new blogs that i think are interesting. And then ill put some of those on my favorites list to visit again. Happy holidays folks and wishing everyone a healthy new years as well. Richard from a Amish community in Pennsylvania.

Claire MW said...

She's a lovely doe! Even if she does have a bit of attitude - it's nearly a requirement in anygoat who has to make a name for herself in her herd. I think she's going for an eventual herd queen position by showing her golden bow, it's like a preview of a crown!