Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Orthodontist

What do you think?


Should the human make an orthodontist appointment for Coffee?

10 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Oh dear. It does look that way

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Oh dear......
Did it grow that way or is it loose......?
Poor baby..........

Unknown said...

Depends. Will losing the tooth cause weight loss and ailment? Is Coffee complaining?

TexWisGirl said...

poor baby!

Millie said...

We think she looks silly, but it doesn't seem to bother her, so the human won't do cosmetic orthodontist appointments.

Melodie said...

Wellll...speaking as a mom whose human kid is in braces for the SECOND time...only if you struck oil or have a diamond mine somewhere!

Candy C. said...

Poor goatie, good thing it doesn't bother her!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Goodness! I think you need to get some gold paint and put it on that tooth! Tee hee.

Millie said...

The human can't touch Coffee, but she did say with a gold tooth she'd look like a gypsy goat because of the earring, uh, um, eartag.

Claire MW said...

Coffee was always very squirrely when it came to being touched. She was the one who gave us all that grief on the last day when we brought them to you and she wouldn't get back into the trailer after the great escape. I've never seen a goat with a tooth falling out before! She is about...hmmm...3 or maybe 4 years old now. She probably broke it on something I guess. Silly girl! I've always thought she had lovely face markings though.