Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Winner Announced

Fionn is all in the holiday spirit and wanted to announce the winner of my bath and body giveaway. But first, I want to thank everyone who entered and went to visit the human's market. She isn't quite so cranky now. Here's Fionn.

"The winner is...


I remember her from when I was just a little kid. Hi, Claire."

7 comments:

Kateri said...

Fionn is quite cute in his hat. Congrats to Claire! Glad to hear your human is feeling better and got some visitors to her store! Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today. Glad to have been able to help out a bit. :)

Claire MW said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeee! Thank you Fionn! I never win these things, how very exciting! You are the cutest little buckling ever. I remember you too! I got to give you a cuddle but your horns weren't so big then and we couldn't tell if you were going to have your Daddy's curls. We know now! I love your hat! You look very festive! It was very nice of you to wear it so your lady could take pictures. I can't wait for my bath salts and soap! I have a lot of warm baths in the winter to get warm before bedtime. Fezzik seems to have a lot of warm baths this winter too. Maybe you should ask if you can have one, Fionn! xox

brokenteepee said...

You do look very festive indeed. Yay for Claire!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Hooray! Claire deserves some lovely bath salts and soap! Fessik has been in that bathtub so much and now it's Claire's turn! How nice! Fionn...you are really cute. I remember when Marley's curls were like that... I have a photo of him in my boudoir with short curls....I have one of my Valentino in there too! My dreamgoats.

Melodie said...

Fionn is very cute! Congrats to Clair on winning!

Jen said...

Congratulations Clair :)

Candy C. said...

Congratulations to Claire!! :)