Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, December 30, 2011

Betty Lou and the Goose

Bettly Lou and the goose both want to drink out of the bucket of water the human set out for us goats. Who do you think is going to win?






I think Betty Lou sees something. Maybe she has an idea.

Looks like the goose won, but what's she looking at?

Betty Lou went to the cattle tank.

Can you believe we have to put up with those geese?

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

too cute! such personalities!

Sharon said...

I believe Betty Lou chooses to pick her own battles, smart girl!

Jen said...

LOL... so cute. The nerve of them geese.

brokenteepee said...

Use those horns. Make that goose fly!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

lol at Pricilla!

More feathers.........
:Q

Melodie said...

Well I can't blame Betty Lou! Who wants to drink goose back wash ?!?!

Candy C. said...

Smart girl that Betty Lou!!

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

I love seeing your Geese and Goats interact...My mean goat just picked on the chicken...She might change her mind when I let the entire flock rooster included into their pen lol.

Hope you have a wonderful evening and a Blessed 2012
Kelsie