Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Love is Fickle

Coffee has left Boeris and traveled to the other end of the barnyard where Marley is.

She even tried climbing the fence to get to him. So much for the love of her life, Boeris.

Or maybe it's just because Betty Lou was whispering sweet nothings in Boeris's ear today.

And it looks like he was enjoying it!

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

sadly, love is fickle!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

The heart wants what the heart wants.........
;)

Anonymous said...

Marley is one wild and crazy looking goat and I love it! Very handsome! :)

Jen said...

Ooooo this is too cute & funny. Lots of goat lovin goin on ;)

brokenteepee said...

Peyton Place at Eden Hills Farm!
(or is the publicist showing her age?!)

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

A fickle girlie indeed...or purhaps she is paying him back for his wondering ear lol.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Well, she is Noooobian isn't she? Tee hee hee.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Oooh...I just got in trouble by my lady for calling Coffee Nooobian like it's a bad thing. hee hee hee hee

Melodie said...

It is just like a goatie soap opera!

Candy C. said...

That Coffee, she gets around! ;-)

Claire MW said...

Ooooh Isobelle, I won't tell Coffee you said that, but yes, she is half Nooooobian. I think she's dating around so she can choose her options. One can't just go for the first thing one sees. Or maybe Boeris thought he didn't like her tooth hanging out?!