Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Public Service Announcement

I was going to take the day off, but I remembered I have a very important public service announcement. Today is Farmgirl Friday and Farm Friend Friday, so it's the perfect day for my announcement. Here we go...

Don't do drugs!



You don't want to act like this do you?



Then lay off the catnip.

9 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Seriously. You should see Harry the Farm cat!

Dreaming said...

:)))

Anonymous said...

Lol ! Oh I had forgotten how funny cats are with that stuff ! what a hoot ! Thanks for the laugh ☺

Anonymous said...

I prefer to think of catnip as a mood enhancer! :)

Cute photos, Millie. You are a wonderful photographer.

Millie said...

My human is my blog photographer. She says my cloven hooves are not good for taking pictures. Besides, she's afraid I'll try to eat the camera.

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

So funny,....I need to plant some catnip for our sillies.

Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving
Kelsie

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Funny. It's strange because my outside strays are not affected by catnip but my inside cats are. Wonder why?

Candy C. said...

That last picture is just too funny! :)

April's Homemaking said...

I used to have a huge catnip bush out in our yard, cats are so funny with it! Fun post!