Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wearing Her Supper

There are certain hazards in browsing in the Back Forty this time of year.

Cinnamon seems to be wearing a bit of her supper.

We have these weeds that grab our fur and stick in it. Really, it's quite annoying!

But there's so much good stuff to eat, so we'll put up with these weeds.

8 comments:

Claire MW said...

I used to have those weeds in my woods too Millie! They got all through my fur and Claire was very cross at me because it was "ruining my fiber" she said. Now I don't have those any more, but I have the really big burrs that get stuck instead!

TexWisGirl said...

she's so cute in it though!

Sharon said...

Who is going to eat those 'stick me tights' off of poor Cinnamon? You, Millie?

Dreaming said...

She wears them well! Goat jewels!

brokenteepee said...

Well I suppose she better be careful that somegoat doesn't start munching on her!

MorningAJ said...

Looks like jewellery.

Anonymous said...

someone's gonna have a midnight snack!!!
BEAR HUGS

Candy C. said...

Poor Cinnamon! Hope she gets them all off!