Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm Innocent

I didn't do it honest. It wasn't me that trapped the gosling under the pool. Although that isn't a bad idea. We already have too many geese!

Just kidding! The gosling was just trying to get out of the sun. The human did think it was trapped though until she got closer. They're both fine.

See! You could tell the human to keep the geese out, and then that pool wouldn't be so stinkin' dirty.

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, they love that mud and water! :) glad the gosling was okay!

Sharon said...

That's funny, it looks like somebody did that little gosling in! It faked everybody out, haha!

That water in the pool, does look just a tad nasty!

Millie said...

It was less than 24 hours that the human had put all clean water in there. We can't even hardly get a drink before they make it icky. :-(

brokenteepee said...

Why do I keep hearing the music from the Wicked Witch of the West?

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

Can't blame them for wanting to get out of the sun...I bet that water could be 10minutes old and those birds would have it all nasty again.

Blessings Kelsie

Candy C. said...

Ha, ha Pricilla!!

Melodie said...

Well that little fluff ball has playing dead down really good!

Claire MW said...

Hee hee! Fluffy bum! Hee hee!
My pool used to look just like that from the ducks doing the same thing. Ugh. Always a battle.

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Well, here we go with the feathered friends again!
I think the whole thing started when the chickens roosted over Darla's pen and left shat marks on her...........

(But that wee goose does have a cute bum! lol)

Grace said...

Love the pic.