Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No Time to Post

I don't have time to post. I'm in a hurry. I have places to be and things to do.

There's no time to stop and smell the flowers.

I guess I better not rush too much.

I don't want to wear this fellow on my face.

Really, I'll be back to update you tomorrow.

Okay?

10 comments:

Melodie said...

Oh my goodness,I wonder what is going on?

Jen said...

Ok... see ya tomrrow. Love it.

Sharon said...

I wouldn't want that fellow on my face either. We'll see what you are up to tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you're up to!

MorningAJ said...

Have a great goaty day!

Dreaming said...

Yup, some days are like that!
Hmmm.... what would cause a goat to be in a hurry?!

brokenteepee said...

You are one beautiful goat!

Candy C. said...

Okay Millie! We'll be waiting!

Lydia said...

Beautiful shots.
Millie, you have such a lovely beard. You may be interested to know that my cat, Willow, has a tiny beard! You can meet her at this post ^.^

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online mastercard overnight tramadol purchase cheap - tramadol ultracet dosage