Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hijacked Blog

Snickers here! I know Millie was going to tell you what was so important, but I have even more important news.

Tayet is a delightful young lady that has begun a new meme on her blog In A Goat's Shoes.

This week's theme is "cats." That's why I had to hijack the blog; Millie wasn't going to tell you about it.

All you cats out there, you need to get your humans to check it out and link up a post that is all about you.

If you can't get them to do it, hijack their blog!

Go on over and link up by clicking HERE. I'll let Millie have her blog back tomorrow.

7 comments:

Melodie said...

Hello Snickers! You are a pretty orange stripey cat!

TexWisGirl said...

i love your little white paw. :)

brokenteepee said...

Snickers - the publicist loves orange cats. She thinks you are very pretty

MorningAJ said...

My cat Barney would just love you!

V.L. Locey said...

Hi there Snickers!

Anonymous said...

Snickers! Don't give my cats any ideas! Thanks for linking and posting about me on your wonderful blog!

Look forward to seeing you next week!
Tayet

Shannon said...

You're such a cute kitty Snickers and sooo smart to hijack Millies blog.