Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
:)
Well, Millie, we can only HOPE there are no more of those noisy boys in there! ;)
Pretty chicks!
Out of 12 chicks, based on the way their tails look, we think we have 3 roosters. I think that's a pretty good outcome!
What a cute chicky! I love the darkish brown one with the tortoiseshell markings. What a sweetie.
Maybe that is just what Ole Naughty Boy was needing..some lady friends!
Awww......
Don't even START the publicist on roosters....
Post a Comment
8 comments:
:)
Well, Millie, we can only HOPE there are no more of those noisy boys in there! ;)
Pretty chicks!
Out of 12 chicks, based on the way their tails look, we think we have 3 roosters. I think that's a pretty good outcome!
What a cute chicky! I love the darkish brown one with the tortoiseshell markings. What a sweetie.
Maybe that is just what Ole Naughty Boy was needing..some lady friends!
Awww......
Don't even START the publicist on roosters....
Post a Comment