Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where I Had to Go

Before that silly cat hijacked my blog, I was going to tell you where I was headed and why.

I heard the human holler for us to come and get our dinner. I always like to eat my grain, but the human had promised me a special treat.

I was waiting and waiting (while I was eating), but finally I got tired of waiting. I turned and gave her the goat stare of death.

That must have really scared the human because she finally brought me...

PEANUTS!

I so love to eat peanuts. They are just so yummy.

She even gave my girl, Bambi, a peanut treat!

Finally, she gives us the attention we deserve.

She's ignored us all year with triplets and sick goats and, and, and...

I think we should get peanuts every day! That would make me a very happy goat!

Be sure to visit Deborah Jean's Dandelion House for Farmgirl Friday.

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, i think so too! but your human lady is pretty busy too, so cut her a little slack if she misses a couple of days, okay?

Sharon said...

If I were a goat, I would pass everybody up for food and a treat! Good stuff!

Candy C. said...

OMG! The goat stare of death would have certainly made ME give you peanuts and corn husks and chunks of cantaloupe and...and...and!

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

I'm glad to see your finally getting the attention you deserve!

Melodie said...

Faces as cute as yours deserve some peanut treats!

brokenteepee said...

I don't blame you for running for a treat. I run for treats too. It's about the ONLY time I run any longer

Kateri said...

You guys are so cute. I think you deserve peanuts every day as well. :)

Lydia said...

Found you via G-Man's blog.
I had a white goat (without a beard, though) named Capricorn when I was a high school girl. She meant the world to me.
Our state fair begins this week and I will look forward to seeing goats there. :)

Anonymous said...

T.R.E.A.T.S.
you're talking
my language now!
my mom waits so
long in the day,
says she's busy,
but she has time
to sit and watch
the news...so i
sit in FRONT of
the TV and don't
move until she
gives me my SNACK.
stick together girls!
BEAR HUGS.....