Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
I would imagine they taste dusty.........;)
Not good for a vegetarian goat!
A little protein is good for you.
I take it, you have eaten them before, so you know they are "Ick". LOL!
I haven't, but just the idea of eating one is icky.
That one looks like it might have been spicy!
Good thing you noticed before you took a big old bite! :)
I think the butterfly might not be too crazy about being chomped either!
What a beautiful picture, though.... even if the thought of eating the butterfly is so horrifying!
LOl Shame for anything to eat butterflies, they are all so beautiful. But then, so are goats and other creatures, too. :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I would imagine they taste dusty.........
;)
Not good for a vegetarian goat!
A little protein is good for you.
I take it, you have eaten them before, so you know they are "Ick". LOL!
I haven't, but just the idea of eating one is icky.
That one looks like it might have been spicy!
Good thing you noticed before you took a big old bite! :)
I think the butterfly might not be too crazy about being chomped either!
What a beautiful picture, though.... even if the thought of eating the butterfly is so horrifying!
LOl Shame for anything to eat butterflies, they are all so beautiful. But then, so are goats and other creatures, too. :)
Post a Comment