Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
I am sure you are happy they are back
Great to have them back!Leontien
aren't they pretty girls!? :)
Bet they're glad to be home !
What pretty girls, glad they got to come back home!
Sweet Pretty Girls :)
Welcome back Tayet and Scout! You two look so grown up! Did the other goats welcome them back?
I'm not sure welcome would be the word. Of course, I treated them well, but not everyone is as good a goat as me. (Muffin, Dolly...)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am sure you are happy they are back
Great to have them back!
Leontien
aren't they pretty girls!? :)
Bet they're glad to be home !
What pretty girls, glad they got to come back home!
Sweet Pretty Girls :)
Welcome back Tayet and Scout! You two look so grown up! Did the other goats welcome them back?
I'm not sure welcome would be the word. Of course, I treated them well, but not everyone is as good a goat as me. (Muffin, Dolly...)
Post a Comment