Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Another Treat

We got another yummy treat!

I think the human must be feeling guilty about making us wait for our treat and starving us in that tiny pasture all summer.

She bought us a lick tub! So yummy and good! Penny was about the first one to notice it.


Kizzy didn't even notice her picture being taken because she was enjoying it so much.

We've already eaten almost half of it.

So good!

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you are in goat heaven now!

brokenteepee said...

Is that like our minerals?
I loves me some minerals

IsobelleGoLightly said...

We goats want lick tubs. I had one when I was little but I jumped on it and peed on it and then wouldn't lick it (would you?).

Millie said...

Pricilla it does have all those good minerals that we were lacking in the pasture.

Isobelle, I wouldn't eat it either after peeing on it (unless it was washed clean by rain).

Candy C. said...

I'll have to look for those for the girls, their last mineral block has pretty much melted away from all the rain!

Claire MW said...

Silly Isobelle, who pees in their lick tub?! Hee hee! I haven't found a source of lick tubs in Nova Scotia yet, but I know Miss Nickel would love one, and the little angoras probably would too. I must keep searching!