Friday, December 21, 2012

The Blizzard is Done

Now that the snow has quit falling and the wind has quit blowing, there's not much to do but try and find a place to bask in the sun.



I think Clover took it to the extreme and actually fell asleep.



I was enjoying the sun too.


I'm wearing a coat because I seem to have picked up a bit of a bug.


I'm feeling better, but my tummy is still a bit upset.


I am glad the human gave me a coat, but I think she needs to get me a bigger size.  I'm a big goat, not some mini-goat.

8 comments:

Kateri said...

You look very christmas-y in your red coat. You also got a lot of snow--way more than we did here!

Patty Woodland said...

You look spiffy Millie. I think I have to get a coat for Pricilla. She is getting old

Millie said...

We like the flannel coat, and the human puts elastic on the bottom so it doesn't ride up our backs. It's very nice and warm.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog off of Dandelions house.. so cute. love the goats. creative blog..

erika

S. J. Qualls said...

We did have sun today here, but still have some wind. Brrr!

Love the jacket, very outdoorsy.

Stay warm! (And I hope you're all better now)

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Look at Millie's smile....... xo

That top pic looks like Santa's goat-dears (yes, dears!)) ;)
waiting to head out on Christmas eve........... *sigh*

Of course, now you know you have to head to the Dollar Store for antlers and recreate this pic...........just sayin'.......... :D

Candy C. said...

I love your plaid coat Millie! The human is very considerate to put it on you when you are feeling under the weather. Basking in the sun is a very important goat job during your cold winter months. :)

sparkle100-havealook.blogspot.com said...

Just found your page blog while browsing to-day.

So now going to try and add myself on your friends list.

Please look at my blogs when you get time..

We had snow also like you.