Monday, December 10, 2012

A Little Christmas Cheer

This weekend (before the snow), I was trying to add a little bit of festive cheer to the barnyard.  Along came my Bambi to check out my poinsettias.


I might have given her the raspberry when she said it was a bit much.


That doesn't mean she should get to eat my flowers.




"Hey, stop that right now."  I'm you're mother. You can't take my flowers!


Great, now I have Kizzy too.


Well, there's only one thing to do when everyone is so jealous of your flowers.


"Nah nah ne nah nah..."

5 comments:

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Oh, Millie! You are beautiful.

Patty Woodland said...

You tell 'em Millie!

Dreaming said...

I love the conversations your animals engage in - so much fun to read!

Barbara F. said...

These would make really cute Christmas cards! xo

Candy C. said...

LOL!! Good for you Millie, gotta keep those girls in their place!