Sunday, December 30, 2012

Naughty Girls and PSA

Me's gots to dos some 'ficial blog/farm 'nouncements:  Me's human maked a Facebook page for the farm.  Me's gets to be's the profile picture.  Me's be even more famouser now!


You cans visit the page by clickin' on me's picture.  Me's thinks it be's my page. :-)

Now for me's bloggy post.  You 'member hows Haley was naughtierest and broke Pam's beads...



Her and Harley be's really naughty.


They be's playing wif the human and tugging on her coat whiles her be tryin' to takes me's pictures, and they stealed her glove.







They be naughtierest.

3 comments:

S. J. Qualls said...

I hope those naughty girls didn't lose that glove. Humans need their gloves.

Patty Woodland said...

Oh my! They sure are!

Candy C. said...

Myson, you're so cool you gotta wear shades! ;)