Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Human is Nuts

After having her little boy for a week, the human still hadn't come up with a name for him.

She went through several names, but just didn't like any of them.

Finally, she came to me for advice on what to name him.

I told her, "If I were you, I'd call him my son." After all, I called Simon and Theodore my sons. I called Elmo my son. I called Bam Bam my son. I called Elton my son. I called Beau my son.

She tilted her head and rubbed her hand against her chin and said, "Really..."

She named him Myson.

Really. Some days...

10 comments:

Claire the Shepherdess said...

Oh Millie, you were so clever to give her that wonderful name. He's such a cute little boy. I call him "Myson the Bison" when I think of him. I know he's going to be a big boy in the future, so I think that fits! :)

Alica said...

Very clever!

TexWisGirl said...

he's so precious! so glad to see him acting like a little happy boy!

Kelly said...

I love his name. What a sweet little thing.

Pricilla said...

Sometimes our humans are pretty silly but we need them....
Myson is very cute

Sharon said...

Face it Millie... it works!

Jennifer said...

Cute name for a sweet lil boy :)

WeldrBrat said...

Perfect!! I love it!

Candy C. said...

He sure is a cutie and I think that is a perfect name! :)

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

Cute little bugger! Makes me want goats. Well, for a few minutes anyway!