Thursday, November 18, 2010

Millie as Elinor Dashwood

My dear blogging friend, Isobelle Golightly took a quiz and found out which Jane Austin character she would be. I decided to humor my friend, and I took the quiz also. Turns out I would be Elinor Dashwood. She is practical and sensible with an emotional side that only a few get to see. Does that sound like me?

Elinor Dashwood!

Marley was not too happy when he found out that there wasn't a quiz for Jane Austin heroes. He really thought he'd be a perfect hero for Marianne Dashwood. Finally, I convinced him to take the silly quiz. Turns out he is the passionate Catherine Morland.

Catherine Morland!

I guess I can see that. After all, he does have the curls.

5 comments:

Pricilla said...

I love the curls although my studmuffin Luke will always be first in my heart.

Tayet Silverspoon (Oasis coming soon) said...

I think you look better as a goat then Elinor. Tinky will always be first in the ladies hearts but I think Marley might be a close second...

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Ooo! Millie I thought you might be Elinor Dashwood! That's my lady's favorite Austin character. My goodness, I must say Marley is getting SERIOUS goatie curls there. How does he manage that? Kiss, Kiss, Kiss.

Marnax said...

Marley has a serious AFRO.
You could use his head as a mop it's so curly.

Claire the Shepherdess said...

Excellent results! Very apt indeed! Val thinks he has better curls but he still thinks Marley's are good.