Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, November 15, 2010

Locked Up Again

The human shut me back up north. The human says I'm spending too much energy browsing in pasture.

She just wants me to stand around and eat. At least I have Bambi with me this time.

I'm with Kizzy and Muffin. They might share, but I do not. See Muffin's butt as she walks away. That was my suggestion to her.

And while I'm shut in here, Minnie is encroaching on my favorite napping spot.

9 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Oh well, it's better than getting sick again.

Sharon said...

Yep, Girl, eat up and get some good weight on you for the winter!

Millie said...

She wants me to be all flubbery.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Your human knows best Millie! Feel better soon :)

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Hi beautiful Millie! My goodness - that sounds great to me - well not the locked in part - but the unlimited foooood! Weeee hooo. I wonder if you'd like a little beet pulp mash as a treat? mmmmmmm

Melodie said...

Oh yes,you need some good "insulation" for the winter!We want you to stay warm and healthy!

Millie said...

I'm still not sharing. Kizzy and Muffin can stay out in the rain. Bambi and I did enjoy the lean-to all to ourselves.

Marnax said...

Bambi is so cute.

Millie said...

Thank you. I do think she gets her cuteness from me (it's in the ears)!