Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Freedom!

I'm out again! Yeah! The human decided we were all looking and feeling good enough to join the rest of the herd--Muffin, Bambi and me. She even put water in a bucket just for me.

I thought about jumping up on the picnic table, but I might have to run around some more first. It's been quite a while since I jumped up there.

I will say, I did have to check out Joe's fantastic story about hay being everywhere. I checked in the barn, and I did find hay.

And that door is open! I even found hay there, just like Joe said.

There really was hay in the love shack, too.

It feels so good to be out, and I am feeling my Cheerios. That silly human isn't fast enough to focus on me! I'm a wild woman tonight! Ye Haw!

Oh, the mineral block on the other side of the fence always tastes better!

We went out to pasture. I don't know why Muffin was hanging out with me. Oh, maybe because it was that, "we're going to try to beat you up because you were in a different pen for a few weeks" attitude that Annie had.

Finally, we decided to go out to pasture with everyone else.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Great photos Millie! I am glad you enjoyed your day out.

Texan said...

Sounds like you had a great time! So what is with this beating up on the goats that have been penned up? Ours do that as well...

Millie said...

Tracy--I did do a good job of training the human to be my blog photographer didn't I.

Texan--It's a goat thing. Really, that's just the way we work. We don't want anyone thinking that just because they were on opposite sides of the fence for a while they get to have a new place in the herd ranking.

brokenteepee said...

It's good to be free!