Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Scratching Bliss

Sallie has graciously volunteered to demonstrate one of the best things about getting to go out in the pasture (besides all the green stuff to eat).














It's scratching bliss!

8 comments:

Claire MW said...

That was very generous of Sally to allow us to see her in her private scratching parlour. I think I need to install a tree branch on my wall so I can use it to scratch my back and shoulders.

Claire MW said...

Oops, sorry Sallie, for misspelling your name!

Sharon said...

Jill would be fighting her for that branch, that's her thing too. :)

Millie said...

There are plenty of branches out in our pasture, but I'm not sure we'd let a dog in there with us. We might sick our guard llama on her.

Kathe W. said...

hah! we all need a few branches ! Have a great weekend!

Kathe W. said...

hah! we all need a few branches ! Have a great weekend!

brokenteepee said...

Sometimes a goat just needs a good scratch!

Candy C. said...

That looks like a perfect scratching branch! Ahhhh...