Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Goats are always hungry!
Are you going to butt her?Are you?Are you?
I don't think that I have ever met a "full" goat!
That poor starved creature. Just look at her! All skin and bones! Give her some food! hee hee
I've never met a goat yet that ISN'T starving!! LOL!!
They do eat a lot , for sure!! between hay , pellets n collards I can't keep up.I promise your human will be there soon
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Goats are always hungry!
Are you going to butt her?
Are you?
Are you?
I don't think that I have ever met a "full" goat!
That poor starved creature. Just look at her! All skin and bones! Give her some food! hee hee
I've never met a goat yet that ISN'T starving!! LOL!!
They do eat a lot , for sure!! between hay , pellets n collards I can't keep up.I promise your human will be there soon
Post a Comment