They are so precious! I love the little brown one. I swear, I could cuddle them like a dog. If they let me! I'm back blogging, did a post on GMO'S. Hope you can stop by. And I'm betting you would never feed GMO'S? Would love to hear from you on the subject.
6 comments:
Well it takes a lot of food to feed three!
They are all so beautiful, Millie!
If a babysitter is needed, please call me.....;).
They are all so cute! You must be very proud Millie!
I just noticed the doe to buck ratio for this year. WOW!!
Those babiesare beautiful in colors.
They are so precious! I love the little brown one. I swear, I could cuddle them like a dog. If they let me! I'm back blogging, did a post on GMO'S. Hope you can stop by. And I'm betting you would never feed GMO'S? Would love to hear from you on the subject.
Post a Comment