Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Ooo! That looks so nice. Yummy! Silly does. Would I do that? Yep!
Pricilla likes to do that too. Silly girls!
Its looks like they have fun!Its like my furr when were outside everybody is alive !I love goats as were growing up with them when were kids in the Philippines. I miss the way they smell in the morning.
Awww -- they all look to be so happy! You are a good goat maaa Teresa! xo
I do like the way Sugar's kid is looking at her! :)
For Millei!Thanks for responding to my bonfire post. Did you try to respont through the link I provide in the posts. It goes to another of my blogs and is open for Anonymous as well. http://nffotsteg.blogspot.se/2012/12/comments-for-naturefootstep-photography.html#comment-form
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ooo! That looks so nice. Yummy! Silly does. Would I do that? Yep!
Pricilla likes to do that too. Silly girls!
Its looks like they have fun!
Its like my furr when were outside everybody is alive !
I love goats as were growing up with them when were kids in the Philippines. I miss the way they smell in the morning.
Awww -- they all look to be so happy! You are a good goat maaa Teresa! xo
I do like the way Sugar's kid is looking at her! :)
For Millei!
Thanks for responding to my bonfire post.
Did you try to respont through the link I provide in the posts. It goes to another of my blogs and is open for Anonymous as well.
http://nffotsteg.blogspot.se/2012/12/comments-for-naturefootstep-photography.html#comment-form
Post a Comment