Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
That was NOT NICE.I have been attacked by geese so I know they are mean and evil. And they bite hard!
Whaoh!!! What water bullies! I hope Penny got a drink of water after that kerfuffle.
i'm giggling. ( :
Oh my word!! Bad geese, bad, BAD!! Plus the water got spilled!I hope Penny is okay!
Penny is fine now. The human didn't refill the bucket. She made us drink out of the tank that the geese play in and make dirty. Dang geese!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was NOT NICE.I have been attacked by geese so I know they are mean and evil. And they bite hard!
Whaoh!!! What water bullies! I hope Penny got a drink of water after that kerfuffle.
i'm giggling. ( :
Oh my word!! Bad geese, bad, BAD!! Plus the water got spilled!
I hope Penny is okay!
Penny is fine now. The human didn't refill the bucket. She made us drink out of the tank that the geese play in and make dirty. Dang geese!
Post a Comment