![]() |
| Pam's kids: Tucker in back and Tansy in front |
The human gave her antibiotics and tried to help her, but Pam passed from this world and joined her maa, Cutie. We will all miss her.
Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
![]() |
| Pam's kids: Tucker in back and Tansy in front |
6 comments:
Oh my heart is breaking. I'm so very sorry. I wish I could be there to give you a hug.
Oh poor Pam, this was the one who was really late? Oh I feel so sad, another goat angel at Rainbow's Bridge. I am so sorry to hear. :( xo
I'm so so sorry! RIP Sweet Pam and Cutie! :(
Pam was such a beautiful ladygoat. I'm so sorry that you've lost her. She had lovely children to remember her by. xoxoxoxo
Oh no! I am so very sorry to hear this. {{HUGS}} to her kids.
So sorry hun
Post a Comment