We've had it with snow and melt and snow and melt.
The geese can practically swim through the barnyard.
Granted the barn is a little better, and the human is trying to bed it down and feed us in dry places,
but she's having a hard time finding someplace dry to feed. us.
5 comments:
We are with you on that Millie
Same thing is happening here. I think we all need a break! On another note, your girl Bambi is looking very well and nice and round. Can't wait till she has her kids! :D
Tuesday was the day I was wishing we could tape Mother Nature to the bit of the Auger and send her into becoming a mere memory, somewhere in the hole where a brand new corner post would reside.
You're not alone, Darlin'. We've got cows, chickens, dogs and the cat here and hollering, " Yeah! What Millie said! "
That's what it is like in our place, too. But, I'm not there - ha,ha,ha!
Mud is the worst! Well, unless you're a duck or a silly goose!
Post a Comment