Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Giveaway

The human wouldn't let me post last night.  Can you believe it.  She blames it on a headache from trimming hooves in the dusty barnyard.  I'm not buying it.


Anyhow, since she wouldn't let me post last night, I said she  has to let me host a giveaway.  It's been a very long time.  And it's Cyber Monday.  I told her I'd tell you all about her market where you can buy 2013 Eden Hills calendars, feather earrings and dreamcatchers and goats milk soap.  Click the picture below to visit the market.


I'm going to give two bars of soap to one lucky person (or animal~I don't discriminate).  All you have to do to win is leave a comment telling me you'd like to be a winner.  You do have to leave some way for me and my human to contact you: blog, facebook, e-mail, so that you can choose the kinds and give us an address.


I'll pick the winner Sunday night (enter by 8:00 pm. CST) and announce the winner next Monday, December 3.

23 comments:

brokenteepee said...

I am not going to enter because the last thing I need is a bar of soap...but I am going to go get me some popcorn.

Alica said...

I think a headache sounds like a good excuse for not letting you post, Millie. Is she feeling better today? I'd love to win some of "your" soap...it's lovely stuff!

Sharon said...

I'm hoping your human is feeling better today.

I'd love a bar of homemade soap! Put my name in the um... pool or whatever.

Carolyn said...

Oooh, I would love to win-I'm a big fan of your blog, but I don't usually comment. Thanks for a great giveaway!
Carolyn
Rexmoy (at) gmail (dot) com

V.L. Locey said...

Oooo, I do love giveaways! Toss my name in. Speaking of giveaways, you`ve won the free copy of my book Of Gods & Goats, Millie!

If you or your human can send me your home address I`ll get your book in the mail to you PDQ!

My email is feralfemale@frontiernet.net.

Congratulations!!

Kateri said...

Oooh, I would love to win your soap, Millie! And I just linked your giveaway to the big one on my blog. I hope some people come over and enter, then buy some things from your human.

Anonymous said...

soap like this always sounds lovely!

Nicole (n dot aisling at gmail dot com)

Dreaming said...

I love homemade soap! Please put my name in the 'bucket'. You can reach me by clicking on my name on the comment and going to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Put my name in the milk bucket! I'd love to win some soap.

Debbie said...

We just got two goats last night. The are to kid in January and February. I would love to try your soap. Have you been around for say 15 years, your name sound familiar. My daughter ordered goat mild soap year ago.

Candy C. said...

I would love to win some of your goat milk soap Millie! Your human does a beautiful job making them! Please include me in the drawing! :)

Millie said...

Debbie~Millie is a very popular name for goats. We're all sweet. :-) I'm only 8 1/2 years old, and I'm one of the first for my human. She's only been making soap from my milk for about two years.

Madelyn Gerhart said...

I would love to enter Millie! I am your biggest fan! Throw my name into that hat! Do it fast!

Jessica White said...

I'd love to win!
Jess.white05 at gmail dot com

Here via Dandelion Haven

12Paws said...

Love, love your yummy soap. I'll felt one if I win. Thanks.

Barbara F. said...

Oh Millie (you know, that was my mom's nickname) I would love some of your wonderful soap. I have a few bars and they are just wonderful. Please count me in. xo

danielle Chapin said...

I would love some of your goats milk soap. It makes the skin ssssssssssssooooooooooooo smoothhhhhhh after such a hard day on the farm , thank you for the chance to enter and God Bless

P.s we follow your blogs daily

chapinranch@tds.net

Elizabeth Edwards said...

new follower. i thought i was already following. oops. please enter me into the giveaway purdy please. good luck to all. i don't think i have ever use goats milk soap ... sound fun & different. i bet it is great for your skin. ( :
elizardbreathspeaks@gmail.com

Chai Chai said...

I would love to enter the soap contest! With this being my first year with my own stinky boys on the farm I will need something to help get rid of the smell...

Joani said...

I would love to enter the soap contest. I just recently placed an order with you but I'd be happy to accept a bar or two more. Thanks. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry messed up on my first comment. Would love a bar of your soap. Just started following your blog. My email is grammie13@live.com

Hound Doggy said...

It would be great to try some of your soap. Add me in.
hounddogfleamarket@embarqmail.com