Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Quality Time

Everyone went out to pasture this evening, but I decided to stay up in the barnyard.


I saw the human, so I maaaed to her that I was in the barnyard and wanted to spend some quality time with her.


She ignored me!  Harummph.  I maaed some more, and she finally came to the fence.  She gave me one lone green bean and told me I should be out in pasture.





Some quality time that was!

7 comments:

denise f said...

Oh, Millie -- if only you had a phone, you could call 1-800-4A-Goat and complain!

brokenteepee said...

She only wants what is best for you Millie

IsobelleGoLightly said...

One measley bean? Harrumph! Ambush her the next time she's out there and get more beans! Weeeeee!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to call the human to complain! More beans for Millie! And Sandy! Tee hee hee
SANDY OSBOER <3

TexWisGirl said...

hardly worth a maaa.

Sharon said...

Can't win them all...

Candy C. said...

Oh well, at least you got one bean Millie! :)