Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Me's Not 'Preciated

The human nots 'preciate me.  The Nephew moved the newer spreader to the barn.


Me's sees her in the barn, so me's tried to helps.


Me's checked out the scoop shovel.
 



Oops.  Her nots catch it.  Why she be's mad at me.  She's the one who nots catches it.  Maybe me's can helps wif the fork.


 

"Hey!" Me's said, "You's smooshes me!"


 Me's wants to helps, but me can'ts do it by meself.




Me tried!


Then her be meanerest.  Her says, "Me don't needs your help.  Goes away."


Fine.  Me's just gonna go bask in sunshine.  Me's not needs to helps.


Sees if me's helps her again.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Think you might have been fired, Myson! Ask her for unemployment benefits. Maybe peanuts...

brokenteepee said...

Sometimes the best help is no help at all

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Myson, I commend you for trying to help. I didn't see any fellow goats being so helpful...

Candy C. said...

Yeah, I'll bet you are about as much help to your human as Daphne is around here! :)

forest said...

Basking is better than working any day...Bask away....